Our Price: $895
Options and their Prices? Click an Add to Cart button (above, left or right).
More Details? Keep scrolling -- this listing may be very long.
Related Products? Look in the left margin.
Purchase Now? Click an Add to Cart button (above, left or right).
Questions or Custom Orders? Call: 805-375-7000
Primera’s DX850 Label Dispenser helps you quickly and easily peel and present labels from rolls. This important time- and labor-saving equipment greatly improves productivity over manually pealing labels from rolls. This is also necessary for use with non-round or irregular packaging that cannot be processed with label applicators (which only work with round containers).
How Dispensers Work: The built-in precision micro-switch detects when a label has been removed. Then the next label is quickly and automatically fed forward, ready to remove. You’ll be able to apply labels much more quickly than ever before. A built-in LED display counts up or down, indicating how many labels you’ve applied or how many you have left.
The DX850 Dispenser is robust and reliable, and assembled in the USA from heavy-duty sheet metal and machined steel. It is also one of the few label dispensers available with UL, UL-C, CE listings, FCC approval and RoHS compliance.
- Easy to use – no screws or clamps to adjust.
- Full range of motion – left or right justification of labels is not necessary; the operator can adjust to the most convenient position.
- High-precision, reliable micro-switch activation.
- Nothing to clean or get dirty.
- Works with virtually any label including clear labels.
- LED display with built-in up/down counter for labels dispensed.
- Universal Power Supply – simply change line cord for use in any country.
DX850 Label Dispenser Specifications
- Supply roll diameter: Up to 8” (203mm)
- Media liner width: 1.00” to 8.38” (25.4mm to 213.0mm)
- Label height/length: 0.75” to 24.00” (19.1mm to 609.6mm)
- Supply roll core: 2” to 3” (51.8mm to 76.2mm). Note: OK for Primera and larger ("tabletop") Zebra printers. Not OK for smaller ("desktop") Zebra printers with cores less than 2".
- Label width: 0.75” to 8.25” (19.1mm to 209.6mm)
- Electrical rating: 12 VDC, 5.0 A
- Power requirements: 100-240VAC, 50/60 Hz, 60 watts
- Feed speed: 4 in/sec. in Default Mode. 2 in/sec in Half-speed Mode for 6-8” wide labels
- Agency certifications: UL, UL-C, CE, FCC Class B
- Weight: 11.5 lbs (5.2 kg)
- Dimensions: 13.44” W x 8.75” H x 11.25” D
(341 mm W x 222 mm H x 2876 mm D)
FoodSoftware carries monochrome thermal and color inkjet food label printers, rewinders, applicators and dispensers:
Note: The printers below use media which does not work with this dispenser:
- Warranty: One Year Parts and Labor
- Free factory phone support
Returnable within 14 days of delivery. Refunds are less shipping, 15% restocking fee and charge card merchant fees (if applied).