Label rewinders re-roll labels as they are printed back into a roll on a core so the printed labels can be used in a label applicator, label splitter or other device. Rewinders are essential for printing and managing long runs of labels.
Rewinders work by taking up labels as they are printed with a constant but gentle tension.
The Labelmate Mini-Cat MC-11 is an economical rewinder that features an adjustable paper guide for label roll cores from 1" to 4" and roll outside diameters up to 8.6", so it is suitable for most labels used in both desktop and tabletop thermal printers.
Labelmate’s rugged and economical rewinders with "CAT" (Constant Adjustable Torque™) are the industry standard. With an unmatched 5-Year Parts and Labor Limited Warranty, all Labelmate rewinders are designed for worry-free 24/7 operation.
The Mini-Cat-11 (MC-11) includes a precision-crafted adjustable core holder that adjusts in seconds to accept any core diameter from 1-inch to 4-inches (25 to 102mm). The MC-11 also does coreless rewinding.
The MC-11 uses Lablemate's proprietary Constant Adjustable Torque™ (“CAT”) technology to achieve impressive, reliable performance at an unprecedented low price. A special motor, designed specifically for the Mini-Cats, offers bi-directional operation and trouble-free performance. A switch conveniently controls the amount of rewind force. No awkward tensioning arms, troublesome belts or clutches are used and no speed adjustments are required. Mini-Cats automatically adjust to any printer speed up to 10ips and even allows label back-feeding automatically if your printer requires it.
The MC-11 has an inner label flange to keep the edge of the label web aligned as the labels are being rewound. Also available is an optional adjustable paper guide (APG-MC) that mounts directly to the MC-11 base plate and guides the outer edge of the labels.
Rugged steel construction allows the MC-11 to simply be set in place near your label printer. Special anti-slip feet keep the unit from moving.
Labelmate rewinders are easy to set up and silent in operation.
- Warranty: 5-Year Parts and Labor Limited Warranty
- Free factory phone support
- Duty Type: Standard duty, 24/7 operation
- Label Width: Adjustable chuck up to 5” (125mm)
- Roll Diameter: Up to 8.6"
- Core Size:: 1" to 4", adjustable
- Tension Adjustment: Constant Adjustable Torque™ user-adjustable tension setting
- Pickup Speed: Up to 10 inches per second
- Takeup Mounts Included: Inner label flange to keep the edge of the label web aligned as the labels are being rewound. (Also available is an optional adjustable paper guide (APG-MC) that mounts directly to the MC-11 base plate and guides the outer edge of the labels.)
- Size: H-W-D 9 x 6 x 11” (229 x 152 x 279-mm).
Returnable within 14 days of delivery. Refunds are less shipping, 15% restocking fee and charge card merchant fees (if applied).
FoodSoftware carries monochrome thermal and color inkjet food label printers, rewinders, applicators and dispensers: