Primera’s AP-Series Label Applicators are the perfect semi-automatic labeling solution for cylindrical containers as well as many tapered containers, including bottles, cans, jars and tubes. There are two models in the series: the AP360 applies one label per container and the AP362 applies two.
Set-up and operation is fast and easy. Just:
- Set the guides
- Place your container in the machine
- Press the footswitch and your label is applied
- The built-in spring-loaded pressure arm makes sure labels are applied firmly and without wrinkles.
With an AP-Series Label Applicator you’ll apply labels faster and more accurately – helping to speed up your production and sell more of your products!
Apply Labels Fast and Accurately: With an AP-Series Label Applicator you’ll be able to apply labels at speeds of up to 1,200 per hour. Labels are perfectly applied without wrinkles, giving your finished products a highly professional look.
AP-Series Label Applicators are an ideal accessory to Primera’s LX- or CX-Series label printers. The applicators can also apply roll-fed, pressure-sensitive labels produced by most other flexographic, offset and digital presses.
When labels are printed in any large quantity, as they are printed, they are automatically wound into a new roll using a "rewinder" (sold separately). The AP-Series applicators require a minimum supply roll core of 2" from the rewound labels, so it doesn't matter what the original roll core was (i.e., Zebra desktop models have up to .5" to 1.5" cores, but they can be rewound to larger cores).
Shopping Cart Option: Click the "Add to Cart" button to see the price for the AP362 (the price for the AP360 is shown above) and to choose the model you wish to purchase.
- AP360 is the base model (photo above). It quickly and efficiently applies single labels at a time.
- AP362 is an advanced model (photo right). It can apply one or two different labels to a single container. A built-in LED counter and memory for up to nine front-to-back label offsets is also included.
When a second label is necessary, it can be made with another printer such as a single-color Zebra thermal printer (see the related products section below). Single color labels cost less than full color labels, so it may be cost-justified having both color inkjet and thermal printers.
- Quick set-up and easy operation
- Accurately applies labels to the front (AP360) or front and back (AP362) with variable spacing
- Fast – labels are applied at 5.3” (135mm) per second – up to 1200 containers per hour
- Compact size – fits on most desks and countertops
- Professionally designed – one of the only semi-automatic label applicators available with UL, CSA and FCC safety and emissions certifications
- Industrial strength – built with heavy-duty sheet metal and steel for long life
Container Width: 1” to 9.4” (25.4mm to 238mm)
Container Diameter: 0.6” to 6.7” (15mm to 170mm)
Container Shape: Cylindrical and many tapered
Supply roll diameter: Up to 8” (203mm)
Media liner width: 1” to 8.375” (25.4mm to 213mm)
Supply roll core: 2” to 3” I.D. (51.8mm to 76.2mm)
Electrical rating: 12VDC, 5.0A
Power requirements: 100-240VAC, 50/60 Hz, 60 watts
Agency certifications: UL, UL-C, CE, FCC Class A
Weight: 16 lbs. (7.26 kg)
Dimensions: 13.4”W x 8.9”H x 12.9”D (340mmW x 226mmH x 328mmD)
FoodSoftware carries monochrome thermal and color inkjet food label printers, rewinders, applicators and dispensers:
- Warranty: One Year Parts and Labor
- Free factory phone support
Returnable within 14 days of delivery. Refunds are less shipping, 15% restocking fee and charge card merchant fees (if applied).