Our Price: $129
Options and their Prices? Click a Buy Now button (above, left or right).
More Details? Keep scrolling -- this listing may be very long.
Related Products? Look in the left margin.
Purchase Now? Click a Buy Now button (above, left or right).
Questions or Custom Orders? Call: 805-375-7000
DVD 22 Minutes English
No Train? No gain! Use Service That Sells! (Full Serve Restaurant Version) to increase profits in your full service restaurant. Emphasizing the three-fold philosophy of caring behavior, precision service and sales performance, this DVD uses real-world scenarios and training examples to improve customer service, increase sales and reduce turnover. It features how-to examples for all major restaurant positions, specific ways increase guest loyalty and more.
This video is highly recommended for training new and experienced employees who need to sharpen their sales and presentation skills.
(This is the listing for the Full Service Restaurant version of the DVD and has content on alcohol service. There is also a Family Dining version without alcohol service.)
- How-to examples for all major restaurant positions.
- Increase check averages and profits by turning order-takers into salespeople.
- Build repeat business through increased guest loyalty and positive word-of-mouth advertising.
- Strategies to implement the Service That Sells! three-fold philosophy of caring behavior, precision service and sales performance.
- Easy-to-implement pre-shift training techniques.
- Improve staff morale through higher earnings, rewards programs and teamwork incentives.
- Much more!
- Sends a consistent message to the staff.
- Can be used for the entire staff - for every position in the restaurant.
- Saves management time.
- Demonstrates pre-shift training techniques.
- Builds repeat business and increases sales.
- Comes with an implementation plan.
- Great for periodic training.
- Key part of every employee's orientation to set basic service expectations.
- An essential part of your ongoing training library, this also combines with the Service That Sells book and Work Smarter Not Harder series.
The Service That Sells Philosophy
- Customer Caring Behavior
- Look at me (the customer)
- Smile at me
- Talk to me
- Listen to me
- Thank me
- Remember me
- Precision Service
- 12 Moments of Truth (Initial Contact, Entrance, Greeting and Seating, Dining Room and Table Appearance, Busser, Cashier, Server, Food, Manager, Bathroom, Check Presentation, Farewell)
- Sales Performance
- Ties together sales and service.
- Teaches the importance of product knowledge.