FoodSoftware.com offers complete professional restaurant server pager kits for the lowest prices anywhere! Compare: twenty-pager systems are normally sold by POS dealers for more than $2,500.
Replacing that old call bell or streamlining your entire operation? Restaurant server pagers alert your wait staff when food is ready so they can get it out fast and hot, yet spend more time with guests, improving customer service and increasing checks.
- Serve hot food hot, cold food cold and fresh food fresh.
- Prevent slow or forgotten orders.
- Reduce kitchen and dining room noise and chatter.
- Reduce kitchen crowding- keep the wait staff out until called.
- Increase serving speed.
- Increase customer satisfaction.
- Increase sales by giving servers more check-building time with customers.
- Simple installation.
- UHF frequency (467 mhz) for effective penetration from steel-shielded kitchens (far superior to 27 mhz non-restaurant systems).
- Reliable and kitchen-hardened.
- User-programmable pagers (unlike competing systems which must be returned for reprogramming).
- No batteries to buy- rechargeable batteries are good for five years.
- 24/7 technical support.
- Immediate transmitter replacement (often overnight, with free shipping!).
- Two-year warrantee on all parts.
- 14-day money-back guarantee (less shipping and 15% restocking fee).
This basic LRS Server Pager Starter Kit consists of:
- 1 Transmitter
- 20 Server Pagers
- 1 20-bay server pager recharging station.
Note: At least one cancel panel and manager pager is required to support automatic repageing.
- Wireless Cancel Panels (multiple cancel panels are supported for additional locations)
- Manager Pagers (multiple manager pagers are supported)
- Additional Transmitters (multiple transmitters are supported for additional locations)
Shopping Cart Options
The shopping cart offers three system options and their respective prices:
- 20 pager system with no automatic repaging features.
- 20 pager system with a cancel panel and a manager pager for automatic repageing.
- 20 pager system with 2 transmitters, 2 cancel panels and 2 manager pagers for automatic repaging and additional paging and cancel stations. (Up to three transmitters and cancel panels are supported.)
Other System Sizes
Click on the links below to go to listings for server pager systems of other sizes. You can see their prices and add them to your shopping cart from their respective pages. Call us at 805-375-7000 for quotes on unlisted systems.
Guest Pagers: Click here for details about the LRS Coaster Call Guest Pager Starter Kit.
How This Server Pager System Works
Server pagers are simple and effective: When a meal is ready, the cook presses a button on a transmitter in the kitchen and then a pager, worn by a server, vibrates silently to call the server to the kitchen.
Transmitters: Transmitters are usually mounted in the food pass-through window, or on a wall in the kitchen or prep station. Pressing a pager number button sends a signal to the corresponding pager that makes the pager vibrate strongly but silently. The server will feel the vibration but there will be no pager sounds heard in your restaurant.
The transmitters are powerful and can cover very large restaurants, surrounding grounds and hotel room floors above too.
Multiple Stations: You can call servers to three different locations. Transmitters can be programmed to send distinct signals so pagers vibrate from one to three times per call (i.e., one buzz for the kitchen, two for the bar, and three for cold prep). Lights on the pagers also show the transmitter call- one, two or three.
You can also have multiple transmitters in one location so one is always in arm's reach. Transmitters can share IDs (indicated by one to three buzzes).
Server Numbers: The one-touch buttons quickly call pagers 1 through 30. The system is not limited to these-- pager IDs can be 1 through 999 (but IDs above 30 are not one-touch).
The transmitter can eliminate the need for server name boards by means of its wireless pager programming feature. For example, when servers come in for their shifts, they grab any pager and program it to their server number. When the order is printed in the kitchen, the chef simply pages that server number. There is no need for name lookup or shift change to worry about.
Automatic Repaging Option: This feature is especially important to very large or extremely busy facilities. The T9101 transmitter used in this system offers "automatic repaging", which prevents orders from being ignored as they come out of the kitchen. Normally, when servers pick up their orders, they also cancel their page on the cancel panel. (The cancel panel is located on the server side of the pass-through window and is wirelessly connected to the kitchen transmitter.) If they take too long to cancel the page, they are automatically paged again. If the page is still not cancelled after a few tries, a manager pager is signaled. (The time between pages and the number of tries before repaging is programmable. The manager pager shows which server did not cancel their page, so the manager knows which order to deliver.)
Pages are confirmed using Cancel Panels (shown, right). Normally, transmitters are in the kitchen where they are not accessible by servers. Cancel panels are usually located anywhere on the servers' side of the pickup window. They can also be mounted back-to-back with the transmitter.
Note that the cancel panel's housing and face is similar to the transmitter's. It is essentially a second set of controls for the system and can even be used to issue a page.
Server Pagers: Pagers can be programmed to have any ID number from 1 to 999. The transmitter has a pager programming feature so it can quickly change pager IDs as needed. If desired, servers can keep their regular ID no matter which pager they get. If a pager is lost or broken, its ID can easily be given to another.
This system includes twenty pagers. You can have any number of wait staff overall but you only need twenty pagers if you only have twenty servers on the floor at any given time. Servers can be assigned the pager's ID as pagers are handed out or pagers can be given the server's ID.
It's wise to have spares- additional pagers can be purchased individually. Though the pagers are rugged and can even be dropped fully into water (for a few moments), they may still be taken home or misplaced.
Pager belt holsters are used instead of belt clips. The pagers themselves do not have protruding parts so clips cannot be broken off.
Pager Charger: A 20-pager charger is included with the kit. It has status lights to show charging units. Pagers are fully charged in four hours and then can go up to 60 hours between charges. Pager batteries are good as long as five years.
Manager Pagers: Manager pagers (shown right) are also small, belt-worn pagers, similar to server pagers except they have a four-line alphanumeric display for text messages and they have user-replaceable batteries. Used as part of this server pager system, manager pagers display the ID of servers who have not cancelled their pages in time. This allows the manager to pick up any ready food which would otherwise be left waiting. Manager pagers also work in concert with LRS guest pager transmitters too, which can send custom and standard messages such as "Cashier needs manager assistance". You can have more than one manager pager if need be.
T9101 Transmitter Features
- One-touch operation for up to 30 servers.
- Call up to 999 pagers.
- Three transmitter identities (Signals pagers to vibrate 1, 2, or 3 times depending on the calling station.)
- Up to 2-mile range
- UHF FM frequency (467.75 mhz) for better signal penetration of walls and floors.
- Easy wireless programmability allows setting pager numbers from the transmitter.
- Automatic server repage feature
- Works with an optional remote, wireless cancel panel (so servers can cancel their own pages from their own area and not the kitchen)
- Built-in clock
- Duty alert feature can automatically activate pagers at various intervals during the day.
- All-page feature (pages all pagers at once)
- Manager paging option
- Operates on 110V or 220V
- Range test mode shows you the operating range of the pager.
- Overall size: 5" x 12" x 2" deep
- Multiple mounting options for easy installation
Cancel Panel Features:
- Wireless interface to T9100 series transmitters.
- Can be configured back-to-back for window operation.
- Allows servers to be paged directly from the cancel panel.
- Multiple bracket configurations.
- Can repage up to 16 servers at once.
- Overall size: 5" x 8" x 2" deep.
Server Pager Features
Server Pager Charger Features
- Strong vibration for silent alert
- Sturdy and reliable.
- Vibration, flash, beep, or flash/beep alert modes
- Calling stations are distinguished by vibration and light counts.
- Small and light: 3" x 2" x .75", 4 ozs.
- Indicator lights
- IDs can change as needed (programmed wirelessly from the transmitter)
- Water resistant
- Belt holsters instead of clips. Unlike most competitors' pagers, there's no worry about broken pager clips.
- No exposed screws to prevent tampering
- Rechargeable Nickel Metal Hydride Batteries for long battery life and no "memory" problems.
- Up to 60 hours on a single charge.
- Low battery indicator
Click here for charger details.
- Charge up to 20 pagers simultaneously.
- Full charge in 4 hours.
- Charging indicator lights.
Manager Pager Features
- Beeper-style pager with belt clip.
- Beeps and/or vibrates.
- Four-line display with true alpha characters displays custom and preprogrammed alphanumeric messages
- Uses one AAA Battery that lasts three to four months.
- Two-year warranty.
- Immediate transmitter replacement (often overnight, with free shipping!).
- 24/7 technical support.
If your order is urgent and you want assurance of immediate shipping, you must call us at 805-375-7000. Be aware that FedEx only guarantees delivery dates for its overnight services.
Overnight shipping is available for this item to most US locations. Friday overnight shipments are normally delivered on Monday unless Saturday delivery is requested by phone. Saturday Delivery, where available, is 50% more than standard overnight delivery.
We will match any verifiable price offered by authorized LRS resellers for the same product. Call us at 805-375-7000 if you want to order at a lower matched price.
Returnable within 14 days of delivery. Refunds are less shipping, 15% restocking fee and charge card merchant fees (if applied).
Optional Extras: Your system can be expanded with individual purchases of the following:
- Server Pagers
- Manager Pagers
- Cancel Panels
- Pager belt clips
- Power supplies
- Range Extension Devices
T9101 Transmitter and Cancel Panel (for larger server
Transmitters (for smaller server systems)
Spare Parts: Belt Clips and Power Supplies