This Butler II item has been replaced by similar PRONTO and Butler XP items. Butler II items are not currently available. Please search on "Pronto" or "Butler XP" within FoodSoftware.com for similar items.
These are individual transmitters that can be used as a basis of a new pager system or added to an LRS pager system to either expand, replace or upgrade your current paging system.
Place the Butler II where you wish to enable anyone to contact your staff with the push of a button. The LRS Butler II one-button pager transmitter has features which makes it especially suitable for simple paging requirements such as push-for-service service counter buttons or door monitoring. Inexpensive, small and battery-powered, the Butler II has a PC-programmed button and an input port for activation by doorbells or door sensors.
A five-button version of the Butler II is also available. The Butler I has similar cababilitites but with four buttons and four ports.
The Butler ll's unusual features include:
- One-touch operation
- Programmable key
- Text messaging for alphanumeric pagers
- Flexible programming using your PC
- Battery power for portability
- Input port for door sensor or door bells
- Low cost
Programmable Buttons and Ports
The Butler II one-button has one button which can be programmed to transmit a specific message depending on the pager type being used. The button is programmed using software that runs on your PC and then the program is downloaded from the PC to the Butler transmitter using an RS-232 cable.
The button can be programmed to:
- Signal any single pager
- Signal any group of pagers
- Send any text message to alphanumeric pagers (up to 200 letters)
The Butler II has one port which may be connected to simple switchs such as doorbells or door sensors. The port is programmed for the same effects as the button for pagers signaled and messages sent. In addition, ports are programmed for their normal switch status as "normally open" or "normally closed".
Alphanumeric Manager Pager
Butler II transmitters are usually used in combination with LRS alphanumeric pagers (shown, right). Pager text messages may be up to 200 characters long.
- UHF Frequency (467.75 mgh)
- No wiring required
- Quality - it's durable and user friendly
- Scalable - add units to the system at any time
- Battery Operated - 3 AAA batteries
- 1 user-configurable trigger (port) (can be used to monitor doors and much more)
- Service - 24/7 Technical Support
- Compact - 1.5"w x 7"h x .875"
- Software included for custom message programming
- Messaging is detailed and fully customizable
- Easy to install and use
You can call us at 805-375-7000 to place your order or you can order your system componets using the shopping cart here at FoodSoftware.com.
Butler Series Transmitters
Alphanumeric Text Display Pagers
Butler Series Systems
Butler Series Accessories and Programming Kits
Butler XP ("Beach Butler") Series
Table Genie Series
Repeater Transmitter (range extension for all LRS transmitters)
- One-year warranty
- 24/7 technical support
Returnable within 14 days of delivery. Refunds are less a 15% restocking charge, shipping and charge card merchant fees (if applied).