These are individual Lobster Call Pagers that can be added to LRS guest pager systems to increase the total number of guest pagers to any quantity desired.
Lobster Call pagers are ideal for seafood concepts. It also our physically largest guest pager which helps to reduce loss. Restaurants using this lobster pager are claiming little to no loss of pagers due to its large size and shape.
Lobster Call pagers are compatible with other LRS guest pagers for paging purposes. They work with the same transmitters and codes. They can be used instead of, or mixed with, coaster call pagers. However, Lobster Call pagers require their own charging bases.
- UHF frequency. FM (420 - 470 MHz)
- Up to 2 mile range
- Reprogrammable onsite
- "Heartbeat" charge light
- Unique stack charging
- Nickel metal hydride batteries
- Vibration, flash, beep, and glow alert modes
- Tracking mode
- Dimensions: 8"l x 6.25"w x 2.5"h
- Larger size minimizes loss. It won't fit in a pocket.
- Much longer range than VHF 27 MHz pagers.
- UHF frequency penetrates walls, ceilings and structures
- Wireless programming minimizes duplicate numbers
- Lobster shape reinforces your seafood concept
- NiMH battery eliminates "memory" problems
- "Heartbeat" light enables staff to know pagers are charged and working
You can call us at 805-375-7000 to place your order or you can order your system using the shopping cart here at FoodSoftware.com.
- Two year warranty
- 24/7 technical support
Returnable within 14 days of delivery. Refunds are less a 15% restocking charge, shipping and charge card merchant fees (if applied).