This item is not currently available from the manufacturer – please consider our many other pager styles. Please do not order pager systems which include the AQUA Waterproof pager type (even if the shopping cart allows this). Sorry for the inconvenience.
These AQUA Waterproof Anti-Bacterial Guest Pagers are individual pagers that can be added to any LRS Restaurant Guest Pager system to increase the total number of guest pagers to any quantity desired.
We are proud to offer the newest addition to our paging line - AQUA.
Being the first waterproof* and anti-microbial pager, AQUA is the world’s most
AQUA prevents passing germs by killing them instantly on contact.
AQUA also features double-sided advertising to allow you to promote more
specials than other pagers. With AQUA, you can display your daily specials on one side
and Happy Hour times on the other.
AQUA is UHF (greatly superior to VHF) for the best range through walls and ceilings yet without interfering with wireless sound systems or medical equipment. UHF is the preferred frequency for better signal penetration, ensuring your guests or patients will be notified without dropped pages.
When paged, the AQUA continues to vibrate and flash (unlike the competitions',
which stops and may be missed by guests). The continuous flash/vibrate also ensures the
lowest pager loss rate in the industry.
AQUA Pager Benefits
- Waterproof* - most rugged pager available
- Antimicrobial fights germs
- Double-sided ads drives sales
- UHF signal (400-470 MHz) provides extreme signal range
- Rechargeable; the simple charge system features multi-oriented charging.
- Continuous alert ensures guest receives their notification
- Ergonomic design- easy to hold .75” x 1.75” x 6”
- Economical- two year warranty and no monthly fees
- Each charger bank holds 5 pagers.
- Banks can be combined to charge up to 25 pagers per power supply.
- Charger can be wall or desk mounted.
Note: AQUA uses a different charger system than LRS coaster-style pagers.
Estimating Pager Needs
You can determine your pager requirements by taking your longest wait time (in minutes) and dividing by 1.5. For example, if wait time is 30 minutes, you need about 20 pagers. We don't advise handing out pagers for waits longer than one hour.
The cost each for pagers goes down as you purchase in larger quantities.
You can call us at 805-375-7000 to place your order or you can order your system using the shopping cart here at FoodSoftware.com.
- Warranty period: Whichever comes last- 30 days or the end of your system warranty. (System warranties are usually one year and are extendable.)
- 24/7 technical support
Returnable within 14 days of delivery. Refunds are less a 15% restocking charge, shipping and charge card merchant fees (if applied).