FoodSoftware.com offers you complete professional staff and guest paging kits for the lowest prices anywhere. Compare our price to systems that typically sell for hundreds of dollars more.
This general purpose paging system is typically used in industrial, office, church nursery or clinical applications (but not restaurants) where an inconspicuous, silent pager for staff, guests, parents or patients may be kept with them for hours or all day. This system combines a T7460 Freedom transmitter (usually kept on a desk or counter) with Star pagers (small pagers that vibrate or beep and are clipped to belts or put in pockets). Range is enough for large buildings and small campuses and may be extended further with repeaters (sold separately). Easy to install, there is no wiring, construction or programming necessary.
- Locate staff, patients or nursery parents quickly and economically.
- Ensure patient privacy by eliminating the need to use a PA system.
- Pager response is immediate because the transmitter signals pagers directly instead of using national pager networks which may bog down.
- Increase staff productivity, knowing that they can be signaled when needed or not forced to stand by for meetings that do not start on time.
- Give parents and patients freedom to roam and peace of mind by knowing they will be reached as soon as necessary without constantly checking in.
- Enhance the atmosphere of your waiting areas by reducing noise.
No installation or programming required: Our pagers arrive at your location ready to use. Just set the devices where they belong, plug the power supplies into your wall sockets and you're good to go.
LRS pagers are great for use in hospitals and medical offices. Pagers help assure patient privacy because patient names do not have to be called out in public as their turns come up. LRS transmitters have the range and power to be effective in large buildings. Transmitter repeaters are available for situations that require extra coverage.
Automobile service is another great application for LRS guest pagers, as they allow customers to wander nearby, up to 3/4 miles away, until their cars are ready.
How Local Paging Works
Pagers are numbered and you keep records of who gets which pager. Pagers are signalled by entering the number of the pager on the keypad of the transmitter. If you want pager twelve, you simply press keys 1 - 2 - Enter. The transmitter sends radio signals directly to the pager, and the pager is set off immediately. No phone lines are required and no national pager network is involved to slow operations down or create monthly charges.
Star pagers are usually used to send simple signals that may mean "go to the receptionist", "go to the nursery" or "call the operator". They usually simply vibrate. They also have four lights that can be set in different combinations for more message flexibility. Star pagers do not display text messages.
If needed, an out-of-range feature lets staff or guests be free to roam within a programmed range (adjustable, up to .75 miles). If they go out of range, pagers beep until they get back in range.
You can send different messages on the fly to Star pagers using a variety of commands from the T7460 Freedom transmitter. Star pagers can vibrate one to three times or show various patterns of its four lights.
"Alpha" or "Manager" pagers can display text messages for even greater flexibility. You can use these pagers instead of or in addition to the Star pagers. (For example, you can have a system with ten Star pagers for guests and two Alpha pagers for managers.) Alpha pagers are sold separately and are more expensive than Star pagers.
Cell Phone Paging by Voice or Texting
If you have an internet connection and optional message service unit bundles, the T7460 Freedom Transmitter can also be used to send voice or text messages so you can
page by voice or text to cell phones instead by pagers. This way you can page anyone with a cell phone anywhere they may go at any distance and they don't need to bother to return their pagers back to you. Note- optional blocks of message units are available to enable this feature.
This system kit includes 10 Star pagers. Additional individual pagers may be purchased separately and we also offer larger systems (see the next section). Any of our systems may be customized. You may easily purchase our standard systems (such as this one) using our online shopping cart or call us at 805-375-7000 to order a custom system with any number or variety of pagers and transmitters.
Optional Alpha (Manager) Paging
With alpha paging, you can quickly send instant numeric messages using the transmitter keypad or alphanumeric messages using the optional USB keyboard. Manager pagers and alphanumeric USB keyboards are not included in the basic system. Look under Manager Pagers in the Related Products section below for more details, and to order, Alpha (manager) pagers and keyboards.
There is a shopping cart option that allows you to order all Alpha pagers instead of Star pagers.
This paging systems is simple to install (plug-n-play) and offers the following features:
- Simple do-it-yourself installation
- UHF frequency for greater range and pageability (not 27 MHz!)
- Anti-theft mode to significantly reduce pager loss
- Auto locate mode for finding misplaced pagers
- Built-in clock
- Duty paging for alerting personnel hourly, daily, etc
- Optional manager paging and cell phone paging
- 24/7 technical support
- 2 year warranty, parts and labor
- 15-day money-back guarantee (less shipping and 15% restocking fee)
This LRS paging system consists of the following:
- 1 T7460 Freedom transmitter
- 10 Star pagers with separate belt clips (clips may break but the pager does not; replacement clips are available).
- Pager charger
Your guest paging kit can easily be expanded to fit your needs with additional or optional:
- Alpha / Manager pagers. See the Related Products section below for more details, and to order, manager pagers.
- Message unit blocks for cell phone paging by voice or texting.
- Strong vibration for silent alert
- Sturdy and reliable.
- Small and light: 3" x 2" x .75", 4 ozs.
- Indicator lights
- Calling stations are distinguished by vibration and light counts.
- Rechargeable Nickel Metal Hydride Batteries for long battery life and no "memory" problems.
- Up to 60 hours on a single charge.
- Belt holsters instead of clips. Unlike most competitors' pagers, there's no worry about broken pager clips.
Transmitter (T7460 Freedom)
- Up to 1-mile range in open air to pagers by direct radio
- Unlimited range to cell phones for voice or text pages (internet connection and optional message unit service bundles required). (Note: Transmitters are programmed for voice or text but do not switch on-the-fly.)
- UHF frequency for greater range and penetration (not inferior 27mHZ)
- Smallest size available: 4" x 8" so it fits easily on any hostess stand
- 110v operation
- Built-in clock
- "Easy-wipe" keypad
- 4-line display with multiple menus
Note- chargers are required for Star pagers but not for Alpha / manager pagers.
- Charge up to 10 pagers simultaneously.
- Full charge in 4 hours.
- Charging indicator lights.
Optional Extras: Your system can be expanded with individual purchases of the following:
- Star Pagers
- Alpha / Manager Pagers
- Adverteaser Pagers
- Coaster Pagers
- Transmitters and repeaters
- Pager belt clips
- Cell phone paging message units
- Two year warranty
- Immediate transmitter replacement (often overnight, with free shipping)
- 24/7 technical support
If your order is urgent and you want assurance of immediate shipping, you must call us at 805-375-7000. Be aware that UPS only guarantees delivery dates for its overnight services.
Overnight shipping is available for this item to most US locations. Friday overnight shipments are normally delivered on Monday unless Saturday delivery is requested by phone. Saturday Delivery, where available, is 50% more than regular overnight.
We will match any verifiable price offered by authorized LRS resellers for the same product. Call us at 805-375-7000 if you want to order at a lower matched price.
Returnable within 14 days of delivery. Refunds are less shipping, 15% restocking fee and charge card merchant fees (if applied).