FoodSoftware.com offers you complete professional staff and guest paging kits for the lowest prices anywhere. Compare our price to systems that typically sell for hundreds of dollars more.
This general purpose paging system is typically used in industrial, office, church nursery, clinical applications and restaurants where an inconspicuous, silent pager for staff, guests, parents or patients may be kept with them for hours or all day. This system combines a T9560EZ transmitter for ultra-simple, one-touch operation and Star pagers (small pagers that vibrate or beep and are clipped to belts or put in pockets). Easy to install, there is no wiring, construction or programming necessary.
For greater range and capability, you can opt to upgrade to the T7470 Freedom transmitter.
- Locate staff, patients or nursery parents quickly and economically.
- Ensure patient privacy by eliminating the need to use a PA system.
- Pager response is immediate because the transmitter signals pagers directly instead of using national pager networks which may bog down.
- Increase staff productivity, knowing that they can be signaled when needed or not forced to stand by for meetings that do not start on time.
- Give parents and patients freedom to roam and peace of mind by knowing they will be reached as soon as necessary without constantly checking in.
- Enhance the atmosphere of your waiting areas by reducing noise.
No installation or programming required: Our pagers arrive at your location ready to use. Just set the devices where they belong, plug the power supplies into your wall sockets and you're good to go.
Typical Applications: Staff and Parent Paging
These systems are most often used in healthcare and church nurseries and countless other situations where there is a need to discreetly page staff or parents attending church service. This system is commonly used in applications such as:
- Staff paging in clinics and medical offices.
- Parent paging in church day care centers.
- Staff paging at day spas.
- Staff paging at auto repair centers.
- Staff paging in factories and offices.
- Staff paging in animal care facilities.
- Restaurant server (waitstaff) paging.
LRS staff pagers are great for use in business and medical offices, church nurseries, and on manufacturing floors and are widely used for such. Staff pagers (“Star” model) are small, discreet, usually silent (but can beep) and are meant to be carried for entire shifts. “Star” pagers are alert-only pagers but we have other system types for sending text. Transmitters (base stations) are one-touch for speed and simplicity and have dry-erase boards that easily relate names to pager numbers.
This equipment was originally designed for restaurant duty so it’s built to withstand the extreme abuse of typical restaurant service and any other use is gentle by comparison. This system works beautifully for any business that needs simple and reliable local staff paging.
How Local Paging Works
Pagers are numbered and you simply write down names on the whiteboard of the EZ transmitter with the pager number. The EZ transmitter has twenty one-touch buttons that you simply press like a doorbell to signal a pager. For example, to signal pager 12, just press the "12" button. The transmitter sends radio signals directly to the pager and the pager is set off immediately. No phone lines are required and no national pager network is involved to slow operations down or create monthly charges.
For church nursery service, give parents a pager when they drop their child off at the nursery. Write names on the whiteboard by pager numbers. When you need parents, just press the one-touch buttons and they will be alerted without disrupting the service.
For office and clinic staff service, simply hand out pagers and write names by the numbers on the whiteboard. Press the one-touch buttons when you need to alert staff.
In all situations, pagers are normally returned to their chargers when done with them. Pagers normally stay in their charges at all times they are not in use (and never overcharge).
Star pagers are usually used to send simple signals that may mean "go to the receptionist", "go to the nursery" or "call the operator". They usually simply vibrate. They also have four lights that can be set in different combinations for more message flexibility. Star pagers do not display text messages.
T7470 Transmitter Upgrade
This system can be upgraded to use the T7470 Freedom transmitter to provide more range and capabilities.
The T7470 has an out-of-range feature lets staff or guests be free to roam within a programmed range (adjustable, up to .75 miles). If they go out of range, pagers beep until they get back in range. This helps to remind them not to take them home.
You can send different messages on the fly to Star pagers using a variety of commands from the T7470 Freedom transmitter. Star pagers can vibrate one to three times or show various patterns of its four lights.
Text display pagers can display text messages for even greater flexibility. You can use these pagers instead of or in addition to the Star pagers. (For example, you can have a system with ten Star pagers for those who only need a simple alert and two text pagers for those who need more details.) Text pagers are sold separately and are more expensive than Star pagers.
Cell Phone Paging by Voice or Texting: If you have an internet connection and optional message service unit bundles, the T7470 Freedom Transmitter can also be used to send voice or text messages so you can page by voice or text to cell phones instead by pagers. This way you can page anyone with a cell phone anywhere they may go at any distance and they don't need to bother to return their pagers back to you. Note- optional blocks of message units are available to enable this feature.
This system kit includes 10 Star pagers (with a shopping cart option for 15 pagers). Additional individual pagers may be purchased separately and we also offer larger systems (see the next section). Any of our systems may be customized. You may easily purchase our standard systems (such as this one) using our online shopping cart or call us at 805-375-7000 to order a custom system with any number or variety of pagers and transmitters.
This paging systems is simple to install (plug-n-play) and offers the following features:
- Simple do-it-yourself installation
- UHF frequency for greater range and pageability (not 27 MHz!)
- Anti-theft mode to significantly reduce pager loss
- Auto locate mode for finding misplaced pagers
- Built-in clock
- Duty paging for alerting personnel hourly, daily, etc
- Optional manager paging and cell phone paging
- 24/7 technical support
- 2 year warranty, parts and labor
- 15-day money-back guarantee (less shipping and 15% restocking fee)
This LRS paging system consists of the following:
- 1 T9560EZ transmitter
- 10 Star pagers with separate belt clips (clips may break but the pager does not; replacement clips are available).
- Pager charger
- Strong vibration for silent alert
- Sturdy and reliable.
- Small and light: 3" x 2" x .75", 4 ozs.
- Indicator lights
- Calling stations are distinguished by vibration and light counts.
- Rechargeable Nickel Metal Hydride Batteries for long battery life and no "memory" problems.
- Up to 60 hours on a single charge.
- Belt holsters instead of clips. Unlike most competitors' pagers, there's no worry about broken pager clips.
- Call up to 20 pagers with one-touch buttons
- Call up to 899 pagers.
- Three transmitter identities (i.e., to calls from the kitchen, bar and hostess locations).
- Power by 110V or rechargeable battery.
- UHF FM frequency for better signal penetration of walls and floors.
- Easy wireless programmability allows setting pager numbers from the transmitter.
Optional Upgrade Transmitter (T7470 Freedom)
- Up to 1-mile range in open air to pagers by direct radio
- Unlimited range to cell phones for voice or text pages (internet connection and optional message unit service bundles required). (Note: Transmitters are programmed for voice or text but do not switch on-the-fly.)
- UHF frequency for greater range and penetration (not inferior 27mHZ)
- Smallest size available: 4" x 8" so it fits easily on any hostess stand
- 110v operation
- Built-in clock
- "Easy-wipe" keypad
- 4-line display with multiple menus
Note- chargers are required for Star pagers but not for Alpha / manager pagers.
- Charge 10 pagers simultaneously (or 15 pagers with 15-pager option).
- Full charge in 4 hours.
- Charging indicator lights.
- Expandable with more charger racks.
Shopping Cart Options
Click on the Buy Now button (orange and blue, upper left corner of this page) to see options and prices for this system:
- 10 Star pagers and EZ transmitter
- 15 Star pagers and EZ transmitter
- 15 Star pagers and T7470 Freedom transmitter.
Your guest paging kit can easily be expanded to fit your needs with additional or optional:
- Alpha / Manager pagers. See the Related Products section below for more details, and to order, manager pagers.
- Message unit blocks for cell phone paging by voice or texting.
- Two year warranty
- Immediate transmitter replacement (often overnight, with free shipping)
- 24/7 technical support
If your order is urgent and you want assurance of immediate shipping, you must call us at 805-375-7000. Be aware that UPS only guarantees delivery dates for its overnight services.
Overnight shipping is available for this item to most US locations. Friday overnight shipments are normally delivered on Monday unless Saturday delivery is requested by phone. Saturday Delivery, where available, is 50% more than regular overnight.
We will match any verifiable price offered by authorized LRS resellers for the same product. Call us at 805-375-7000 if you want to order at a lower matched price.
Returnable within 14 days of delivery. Refunds are less shipping, 15% restocking fee and charge card merchant fees (if applied).
Related ProductsOptional Extras: Your system can be customized or expanded and parts can be replaced with individual purchases of the following:
- Staff / Server Pagers
- Manager Pagers
- Cancel Panels
- Pager belt clips
- Power supplies
- Range Extension Devices
Spare Parts: Belt Clips and Power Supplies