Place PRONTO push-for-service pager transmitters everywhere you wish so anyone may contact your staff with a choice of one or six buttons for different messages for each button. The LRS PRONTO six-button pager transmitter has features which make it especially suitable for simple paging requirements such as push-for-service service counter buttons or exam room attention calls.
In restaurants, night clubs or movie grills, PRONTOs can live on or near all the tables. You can program the buttons to send any text message to any pager so they are extremely useful in situations where up to six message and recipient combos are needed. Best of all, PRONTOs are inexpensive enough so they can be affordably placed on all your tables, service counters or nearby walls for every customer or staff member to use simply and conveniently.
PRONTO transmitters are also for general-purpose push-for-service paging and are widely used in small healthcare clinics and are especially popular for use in eye care offices.
Inexpensive, small and battery- or wall-powered, the PRONTO One-Button has a PC-programmed button that sends your text message.
A one-button version of the PRONTO is also available.
The PRONTO's unusual features include:
- One-touch operation
- Programmable key
- Text messaging for alphanumeric pagers
- Flexible programming using your PC
- Battery power for portability
- Optional power supply to eliminate batteries.
- Low cost
The PRONTO six-button has six buttons which can be programmed to transmit custom messages. The buttons are programmed using software that runs on your PC and then the program is downloaded from the PC to the PRONTO transmitter using a USB cable.
The buttons can be programmed to:
- Signal any single pager
- Signal any group of pagers
- Send any text message to alphanumeric pagers (up to 200 letters)
An assortment of sixty labels are included to mark button function.
Need More Buttons? Simply order more transmitters to get more buttons and place them side-by-side.
- UHF Frequency (467.75 MHz)
- No wiring required
- Place on flat surfaces or wall mount
- Mix-and-match with other LRS transmitters.
- Quality - it's durable and user friendly
- Scalable - add units to the system at any time
- Battery operated or wall-powered.
- Service - 24/7 Technical Support
- Compact - 4" diameter x 1" h
- Software for custom message programming (purchased separately)
- Messaging is detailed and fully customizable
- Includes sixty assorted button labels.
- Easy to install and use
Automatic Repaging: PRONTOs have an advanced automatic repaging feature to help ensure staff response. If the page is not cleared, the page can "roll over" to another pager so another person can respond.
How to Create a PRONTO Push-for-Service System
The Add to Cart button of this listing allows you to order quantities of individual PRONTO transmitters (with quantity discounts too) either to create new systems or to add to your existing LRS pager system for expansion, replacement or upgrades.
To create a complete PRONTO Push-for-Service System, you will need:
- PRONTO transmitters (as many as needed for every table, service counter, guest room, etc. as you need covered)
- PRONTO programming kit with PC software and USB cable. (PRONTOs are only connected to PCs while being programmed.) (Only one is required for any number of transmitters.)
- Pagers (text display pagers - as many as needed for every server or manager who needs to respond to the pager calls)
- Optional power supplies (to substitute for batteries)
- Optional repeater transmitters (PRONTO have ranges of a few hundred feet in open air but repeaters can increase the range of groups of pagers to a mile or more)
Alphanumeric Manager Pager
PRONTO transmitters are used in combination with LRS alphanumeric pagers (shown, right). Pager text messages may be up to 200 characters long.
(Pagers are not included as part of this product listing. Please see the listing for PRONTO Pager Systems for all-inclusive kits or the listings for pagers below under the heading Related Products.)
Program kits let you use your Windows PC to assign text messages and target pagers to buttons and set other functions. Kits include software and programming cable. (Transmitters are only connected to PCs at programming time.)
Program Kits are not included as part of this product listing. (See Related Products below for a link.) Only one program kit is needed per set of transmitters.
Optional power supplies allow PRONTOs to use wall power instead of batteries for greater dependability. (See Related Products below for a link.)
Shopping Cart Options
Use the shopping cart options to select unit prices that decrease with quantity. (For quotes on larger systems please call us at 805-375-7000.)
You can call us at 805-375-7000 to place your order or you can order your system components using the shopping cart here at FoodSoftware.com.
PRONTO Series Transmitters
Text Display Pagers
Programming Kit for PRONTO and Butler XP
Butler Series Transmitters
PRONTO Series Systems
Butler Series Systems
- One-year warranty
- Immediate transmitter replacement (often overnight, with free shipping)
- Seven-day extended hours technical support
Delivery Time: Normal delivery with UPS Ground takes three to seven business days, depending on your location.
Rush Orders: If your order is urgent and you want assurance of immediate shipping, you must call us at 805-375-7000. Note that UPS only guarantees delivery dates for its overnight services.
Overnight Shipping: Overnight shipping is available for this item to most US locations. Friday overnight shipments are normally delivered on Monday unless Saturday delivery is requested by phone. Saturday Delivery, where available, is 50% more than regular overnight.
Returns: LRS Products are returnable within 14 days of delivery. Refunds are less shipping, 15% restock fee and charge card merchant fees (if applied).
US Delivery Only: Radio equipment regulations apply to pager systems and are such that we can only deliver LRS products to US addresses.