This item is a simple paging system with one LRS XP one-button transmitter and one alphanumeric text display pager.
Place the Butler XP transmitter anywhere, indoors or out, so anyone may contact your staff with the push of a button. This system is ideal for simple paging requirements such as push-for-service service counter buttons or alerting staff to come to locked doors. In restaurants, use this to call the manager to the hostess station or cashier's counter when things get either too hectic to look around or so slow that the staff seems to disappear.
The button can be programmed to address more than one pager so groups can be alerted simultaneously.
The Butler XP transmitter is weatherproof, tamperproof and battery-powered so it can be mounted and kept outdoors. It comes in a variety of high-visibility colors and a wide choice of secure mounts such as steel wall plates, nylon tie wraps or velcro bands.
The button can be programmed to:
- Signal any single pager
- Signal groups of pagers
- Send any text message to alphanumeric pagers (up to 200 letters)
The Butler XP's unusual features include:
- Transmits up to 1/4 mile (more than any other product available)
- 100% waterproof and tamper proof
- Each transmitter sends one custom message
- Pages directly to pager (no hardwiring or central processing unit required)
- Pages one person or entire groups of people (up to 99 groups)
- Automatic re-paging feature with the ability to program how often you want it to re-page (from 10 seconds to every 5 minutes, up to 10 minutes maximum).
- The re-paging feature alerts an additional manager pager if the original page is left uncancelled.
- Uses 2 AA alkaline batteries (user-replaceable and last 8-12 months)
- Alerts manager when power is low
- Dimensions: 2.75" x 7" x 1.375"
- USB interface and software for programming with PCs
- Large variety of standard colors and custom colors too.
- Variety of mounting hardware
- 1-year warranty
Automatic Repaging: Butler XP transmitters have an advanced automatic repaging feature to help ensure staff response. You can program the Butler XPs so that they automatically keep paging up to three times or until the page is cancelled (which is done by touching the pager to the Butler XP). You can program whether you want the feature off or on, and if on, how long between re-pages (from 10 seconds to every 5 minutes). If the page is not cancelled, the page can "roll over" to another pager. Also, a second pager can be signalled along with the first.
Standard colors are as follows and are usually readily available:
Special colors are also available but advance ordering is required:
- Light Blue
Custom colors are available for orders of 500 units or more.
To specify your color choice: If you use the shopping cart without specifying a color, the default color is yellow. Use the Special Instructions section of the shopping checkout form to specify other color choices.
Butler XPs include the following hardware for a variety of mounting situations:
- Metal wall-mount plate
- Velcro straps
- Rubber straps
Alphanumeric Pager Features
- Beeper-style pager with belt clip.
- Beeps and/or vibrates.
- Vibrate, beep, and lockdown alert modes
- Four-line display with true alpha characters (that automatically switches between 2- and 4-lines depending on the message length)
- Holds up to 25 messages
- Works with most LRS transmitters
- Displays custom and preprogrammed alphanumeric messages
- Uses one AAA Battery that lasts three to four months.
- Low battery indicator
- Automatic backlight
- Automatic On/Off increases battery life
- Pager cradle (if the clip breaks only the cradles needs replacement)
- Supports up to 5 groups
- Onsite programmability
- Set time and date from any LRS transmitter
- Optional wrist band is available (especially handy for pool and beach service)
You can call us at 805-375-7000 to place your order or you can order your system components using the shopping cart here at FoodSoftware.com.
This system kit includes the following:
- One yellow Butler XP with wall, velcro, and band mounts.
- One alphanumeric text pager (model E467)
- One programming kit with USB cable and software CD.
Butler Series Transmitters
Alphanumeric Text Display Pagers
Butler Series Systems
Butler XP and Table Genie and Programming Kit
Butler II Series Accessories (not for Butler XP)
Table Genie Series
- One year warranty on transmitter, pagers and charger.
- 24/7 technical support
Returnable within 14 days of delivery. Refunds are less a 15% restocking charge, shipping and charge card merchant fees (if applied).