Our Price: $200
Options and their Prices? Click a Buy Now button (above, left or right).
More Details? Keep scrolling -- this listing may be very long.
Related Products? Look in the left margin.
Purchase Now? Click a Buy Now button (above, left or right).
Questions or Custom Orders? Call: 805-375-7000
3 DVD Series 135 Minutes Culinary Institute of America
Learn the detailed methods and creative design concepts for preparing luscious pastries and spectacular sugar and chocolate showpieces that your customers will long remember. This comprehensive series will show you how to fully satisfy your customers' sweet tooth. It's a hands-on session with a top confectioner that will add to your bottom line.
These DVD's offer the following features:
- Recipes: Each individual DVD includes the recipes demonstrated in this series. Hand-formed chocolates and brittles and more, plus additional bonus recipes for egg ganache.
- Behind the scenes: Go one-on-one with the chefs and obtain even more knowledge on tempering, molding, blushing, drizzling and cherry-filled chocolates with extended lessons.
- CIA chef interview: Get an insider's view of the world of confections through in-depth interview with the CIA baking and pastry instructors.
Filled Chocolates - 45 minutes
There are two main advantages to making your own confections - freshness and the ability to customize flavors and textures. In this video you will:
- Discover the proper way to melt, temper, handle, mold and decorate chocolates.
- Explore the artistry of piping, filling, and sealing the chocolates.
- Learn to create high quality chocolates.
Hand-Formed Chocolates - 45 minutes
Making your own confections is a way of putting your operation one step ahead of the competition. During this video you will:
Brittles & More - 45 minutes
- Learn the art of preparing cream ganache and butter ganache.
- Discover the finer points of working with chocolate and all the steps in making truffles, as well as knackerli and rochers.
There is no better way to show your guests that you care about what you are doing than by giving them hand-made chocolates. In this video you will:
- Create a variety of liquid, soft, and firm candies such as caramels, nut brittles, dragées and fondant.
- Develop useful candy-making techniques and methods.
If you're interested in Captivating Confections DVD Series by the Culinary Institute of America see these other products here at FoodSoftware.com: