Our Price: $150
Options and their Prices? Click an Add to Cart button (above, left or right).
More Details? Keep scrolling -- this listing may be very long.
Related Products? Look in the left margin.
Purchase Now? Click a Buy Now button (above, left or right).
Questions or Custom Orders? Call: 805-375-7000
1 DVD 1 CD 74 Minutes Culinary Institute of America
Developed by the world-renowned Culinary Institute of America (CIA) this 3-part video demonstrates the presentation and preparation skills essential to the garde mangers.
Designed for the chef who specializes in the preparation of cold foods, the Garde Manger training videos shows you how to prepare and present a variety of items from the cold kitchen that are sure to entice your customers.
Parts in this DVD include:
- Composed Salads
- Presenting Appetizers and Hors d'Oeuvere
Composed Salads (22 minutes)
Presenting Appetizers and Hors d'Oeuveres (25 minutes)
- Learn practice techniques for preparing and presenting several kinds of composed salads
- Obtains tips for developing your own creations
- Includes companion booklet with complete recipes of the salads shown
Condiments (27 minutes)
- Discover the elegance of the first course
- Study the key elements of successful appetizers - ingredient selection, presentation, plating and service
- Learn the basic recipes for the five most commonly used condiments - mustard, ketchup, chutney, relish and pickles
- Explore variations on those recipes
- Discover effective ways to use condiments in hors d'oeuvre and appetizers
If you're interested in Garde Mange Series by the Culinary Institute of America see these other products here at FoodSoftware.com: