Our Price: $99.95
Options and their Prices? Click an Add to Cart button (above, left or right).
More Details? Keep scrolling -- this listing may be very long.
Related Products? Look in the left margin.
Purchase Now? Click an Add to Cart button (above, left or right).
Questions or Custom Orders? Call: 805-375-7000
DVD 2 hours 2004 Culinary Institute of America
Developed by the world-renowned Culinary Institute of America (CIA), this DVD demonstrates how to choose the right knife for the job and how to use it correctly. Knives are among a chef's most prized possessions and treating them with respect and care help prolong their life and ensure safety and efficiency in the kitchen.
Designed for both professional and amateur chefs, beginners or those wanting to brush up on their skills, the easy-to-follow instructions cover all of the basic knife cuts and techniques, offering an excellent foundation for building speed and ensuring kitchen safety. Maximize profitability and yield through an increased knowledge of knife skills
Discover the fundamental techniques and money-saving procedures including:
- The Guiding Hand - learn the different holding styles
- Vegetable Cuts - long, diced, shaped and decorative
- Meat Fabrication - sirloin, tenderloin, pork butt, veal cutlets, leg of lamb and rack of lamb
- Fish Fabrication- roundfish, flatfish and shellfish
- Poultry Fabrication - knife usage, legs and wings, boneless breast and pieces
- Knife Care Review - sharpening, sanitation and types of knives
If you're interested in Culinary Knife Skills by the Culinary Institute of America see these other products here at FoodSoftware.com: