If you plan to open a specialty retail store or a small store inside an existing retail space, then this book is a must. This book shows how, with minimal effort and a small investment compared to other businesses, you can start your specialty store and be highly profitable!
While providing detailed instruction and examples, the author leads you
- Finding a location that will bring success
- How to write a winning business plan (the companion CD-Rom has the actual business plan you can use in MS Word)
- Basic cost-control systems
- Food safety and HACCP
- Sales and marketing techniques
- Pricing formulas
- Managing and training employees
- How to generate high-profile public relations and publicity
- Low-cost internal marketing ideas
- Low- and no-cost ways to satisfy customers and build sales
The companion CD-ROM contains pre-written, editable business plan and financial statements in MicroSoftr Word format.