This comprehensive handbook with companion CD-ROM will clearly demonstrate how to set up, operate and manage a financially successful bed and breakfast or small hotel.
With detailed instruction and examples, you'll learn:
- How to find a successful location
- How to create a winning business plan (the
companion CD-ROM has the actual business plan you can use in MS
- How to buy and sell a B&B
- Basic cost-control systems
- Profitable menu planning
- Reservation systems
- Sample floor plans and diagrams
- Successful kitchen management
- Equipment layout and planning
- Food safety and HACCP
- Successful beverage management
- Legal concerns
- Sales and marketing techniques
- Room rate formulas
- Arrival, billing and departure procedures
- How to hire and keep a qualified staff
- Much more.
The companion CD-ROM contains pre-written, editable business plan and financial statements in MicroSoftr Word format.