Small bakeries can be started with a low investment compared to other businesses and can be highly profitable! This is the A-to-Z guide to making it in your own small bakery. The companion CD-ROM contains pre-written, editable business plan and financial statements in MicroSoftr Word format.
While providing detailed instruction and examples, the author leads you through:
- Finding a location that will bring success,
- How to write a winning business plan (the CD-ROM has the actual business plan you can use in MS Word)
- How to buy and sell a bakery
- Basic cost-control systems
- Profitable product planning
- Pricing formulas
- How to hire and keep a qualified, professional staff
- Accounting and bookkeeping procedures
- Successful budgeting and profit planning development
- Thousands of great tips and useful guidelines.
Never before has so much practical information about the bakery business been offered in one book.