This listing is for individual Butler XP transmitters to create new staff paging systems or to add to your existing LRS pager system for expansion, replacement or upgrades. A complete system requires at least one of each: transmitter, pager and programming kit.
Place Butler XP transmitters anywhere you wish so anyone may contact your staff with the push of a button. The LRS Butler XP one-button pager transmitter has features which makes it great for simple paging needs such as push-for-service service counter buttons, cabana, poolside and beach service, healthcare residences, executive dining rooms and door access. The Butler XP (aka "Beach Butler") is inexpensive, small, battery-powered, weather- and water-proof and has a variety of mounting options.
The ability to contact someone on-site instantly is vital in any industry. With the powerful Butler XP paging system, you can do it easily. Just press the button and it immediately sends a silent page to anyone in your building on on your property wearing an LRS text-display pager. With its powerful range, it will reach them no matter where they are.
The Butler XP has a PC-programmed button that sends a text message to say which Butler XP called for service. Butler XPs are often used in groups for poolside and beach service, with one at each table or umbrella (there is a special pole mount) so the transmitter can send its location as a text message that appears on the staff's pager.
The Butler XP is perfect for every kind of business. It’s 100% weatherproof and made of heavy-duty lexan plastic so it can be used anywhere — indoors or outdoors. Customers can use it to contact staff members when they need help or service. Staff members can use it to contact each other when they need assistance.
The uses for the Butler XP are endless: warehouses, restaurants, bowling centers, blood donation centers, car washes, marinas, beaches, pools, etc. It helps enhance customer satisfaction, improve service, boost staff efficiency, increase sales and lower operation costs.
Automatic Repaging: Butler XP transmitters have an advanced automatic repaging feature to help ensure staff response. You can program the Butler XPs so that they automatically keep paging up to three times or until the page is cancelled (which is done by touching the pager to the Butler XP). You can program whether you want the feature off or on, and if on, how long between re-pages (from 10 seconds to every 5 minutes, up to 10 minutes maximum). If the page is not cancelled, the page can "roll over" to another pager. Also, a second pager can be signalled along with the first.
How to Create a Butler XP Push-for-Service System
The Add to Cart button of this listing allows you to order quantities of individual Butler XP transmitters (with quantity discounts too) either to create new systems or to add to your existing LRS pager system for expansion, replacement or upgrades. To create a complete Butler XP Push-for-Service System, you will need:
- Butler XP transmitters (as many as needed for every deck chair, doorway, service counter, guest room, etc. as you need covered)
- Pagers (text display pagers - as many as needed for every server or manager who needs to respond to the pager calls)
- Transmitter programming kit with CD and USB cable (at least one- only one is required for any number of transmitters)
- Optional transmitter pole mounting hardware (Butler XP "hammocks" for mounting to umbrella poles are sold separately)
- Optional pager wrist straps (pagers include belt clips but wrist straps are a good way to wear pagers too)
- Optional repeater transmitters (Butler XPs have ranges up to 1/4 mile in open air but repeaters can increase the range of groups of pagers to a mile or more)
The Butler XP's unusual features include:
- Transmits up to 1/4 mile (more than any other product available)
- 100% waterproof and tamper proof
- Each transmitter sends one custom message
- Pages directly to pager (no hardwiring or central processing unit required)
- Pages one person or entire groups of people (up to 99 groups)
- Automatic re-paging feature with the ability to program how often you want it to re-page (from 10 seconds to every 5 minutes, up to 10 minutes maximum).
- The re-paging feature alerts an additional manager pager if the original page is left uncancelled.
- Uses 2 AA alkaline batteries (user-replaceable and last 8-12 months)
- Alerts manager when power is low
- Dimensions: 2.75" x 7" x 1.375"
- USB interface and programming software for PCs
- Available in yellow, black and gray.
- Variety of mounting hardware
- 1-year warranty
Available case colors are as follows:
To specify your color choice: If you use the shopping cart without specifying a color, the default color is yellow. Use the Special Instructions section of the shopping checkout form to specify other color choices.
Butler XPs include the following hardware for a variety of mounting situations:
- Metal wall-mount plate
- Velcro straps
- Rubber straps
Also available are optional "hammock" mounts for easy mounting on umbrella poles.
Tie-Wrap Mounted to Poll
With Optional Hammock for Pole Mount
Strap Mount to Deck Chair
Plate Mount to Table
Velcro Strap Detail
Alphanumeric Manager Pager
Butler XP transmitters are usually used in combination with LRS alphanumeric pagers (shown, right). Pager text messages may be up to 200 characters long.
You can call us at 805-375-7000 to place your order or you can order your system components using the shopping cart here at FoodSoftware.com.
PRONTO Series Transmitters
Text Display Pagers
Programming Kit for PRONTO and Butler XP
Butler Series Transmitters
PRONTO Series Systems
Butler Series Systems
- One-year warranty
- Immediate transmitter replacement (often overnight, with free shipping)
- Seven-day extended hours technical support
Delivery Time: Normal delivery with UPS Ground takes three to seven business days, depending on your location.
Rush Orders: If your order is urgent and you want assurance of immediate shipping, you must call us at 805-375-7000. Note that UPS only guarantees delivery dates for its overnight services.
Overnight Shipping: Overnight shipping is available for this item to most US locations. Friday overnight shipments are normally delivered on Monday unless Saturday delivery is requested by phone. Saturday Delivery, where available, is 50% more than regular overnight.
Returns: LRS Products are returnable within 14 days of delivery. Refunds are less shipping, 15% restock fee and charge card merchant fees (if applied).
US Delivery Only: Radio equipment regulations apply to pager systems and are such that we can only deliver LRS products to US addresses.