These are individual smoke gray coaster pagers that can be added to any of the LRS guest pager systems to increase the total number of guest pagers to any quantity desired.
See the links in the left margin for details about guest paging systems. (The complete starter kit is shown to the right with smoked gray coaster call pagers.)
Coaster pagers are extremely durable devices meant for use and abuse by the general public in any environment. They are sealed, moisture-resistant systems that do not encourage tampering and are easy to keep clean. They can command attention if need be with flashing lights, beeping and vibrating all at once, or they can be programmed to be more subtle with glowing lights only. They are large and showy enough so they are hard to lose. As such, they are excellent for non-restaurant use in:
- Hospitals, clinics and medical offices
- Offices, warehouses and factories
- Salons and spas
- Auto repair
- Country clubs and golf courses
- Churches with child care facilities
Estimating Pager Needs
You should have as many pagers as the largest number of parties waiting during your busiest times. If you get busier, you can always add any number of pagers at any time.
Purchasing in Larger Quantities
The cost each for pagers goes down as you purchase in larger quantities. See the links in the left margin to go to listings for guest pager systems of various sizes. (Their prices will be better than if you add pagers as a seperate item.) You can see their prices and add them to your shopping cart from their respective pages. Call us at 805-375-7000 for quotes on unlisted systems.
Coaster Pagers are charged by stacking them on top of a charger base. Fifteen to twenty pagers can be stacked before the tower becomes too tall. There should be one charger for every fifteen or so pagers. Additional chargers may be purchased individually. See the links below under Related Items for more details.
The guest pagers are simple to install (plug-n-play) and offer the following features:
- Simple do-it-yourself installation
- UHF frequency (467.75 Mhz) for greater range and pageability (not 27 MHz!)
- Anti-theft mode to significantly reduce pager loss
- Auto locate mode for finding misplaced pagers at the end of a shift
- Flashing "active" light shows pager is working
- Patented stack-charging method allows recharging pagers in any direction
- Programmable Flash, Beep, Vibrate and Glow paging modes
- Large size: 4" x 4" x .75", 4 ozs.
- Shock-absorbing bumper around all edges
- Water resistant
- Up to 48 hours on a single charge
- Onsite reprogrammability
- "Heartbeat" charge light
- Nickel metal hydride batteries with five-year-plus lifetime and no "memory" problems.
- Front-view coaster numbers
- Return address label area on the back
- 24/7 technical support
- 2 Year warranty on all parts
- 14-day money-back guarantee (less shipping and 20% restocking fee)
Colors and Styles
Guest pagers are available in the following colors and styles:
- Coaster style pagers are available in smoked gray or Cool Blue and green. (Smoked gray is the standard color).
- Red lobster-shaped (shown right).
- See the links below under Related Items for more styles.
This catalog item is for the smoke gray coaster pagers. See the links below under Related Items for more styles.
Coaster style pagers can be customized with your logo. Round Lexan stickers, custom printed with your logo, are placed in the well of the coaster pagers. The logo stickers cost $2.50 each and must be ordered in multiples of fifteen. They take about two weeks to deliver after your approval of proofs. You can apply these stickers yourself so you can take delivery of your pagers immediately and add your logos later when they are ready.
- Warranty period: Whichever comes last- 30 days or the end of your system warranty. (System warranties are usually two years and are extendable.)
- 24/7 technical support
Coaster Pager Chargers
Other Pager Types
Customer Drop Box
Returnable within 14 days of delivery. Refunds are less a 15% restocking charge, shipping and charge card merchant fees (if applied).