500 pages 488 forms, contracts, etc. Hardbound with CD April 2004
A Complete Kit of 488 Ready-to-Use Checklists, Contracts, Worksheets and Training Aids for a Successful Food Service Operation
For new and veteran food service operators alike, this book and CD combo is a unique "survival kit" packed with tested advice, practical guidelines and ready-to-use materials for all aspects of your job. The book and companion CD-ROM focuses on the issues, situations and tasks that you face daily in your management role as leader, manager, arbitrator, evaluator, chairperson, disciplinarian and more; from working with difficult customers and employees to ensuring the profitability of your operation.
Specifically designed for foodservice, the CD contains PDF files that you simply open and print.
Included in this book are hundreds of easy-to-implement tools, forms, checklists, posters, templates and training aids to help you get your operation better organized, easier to manage and more profitable! The material may be used as is or readily adapted for any food service application.
For example, you'll find:
- Forms for interviewing employees
- Templates for developing employee schedules
- Checklists for examining the food service operation
- Checklists for preparing budgets.
Expertly organized, this unique book takes you step by step through each department of restaurant, catering, hotel and non-commercial operations. Among the topics covered are:
- Management principles of planning, organizing, coordinating, staffing, directing, controlling and evaluation
- Product purchasing, receiving, storing and issuing, preparation and service
- Employment and personnel practices; and
- Management of equipment and money.
This manual will arm you with the right information to help you do your job. Keep it on your desk for continual reference. The many valuable forms contained in this work may be easily printed out and customized from the companion CD-ROM. There are over 488 ready-to-use business forms, checklists, training aids, contracts and agreements!
- Food Safety
- Kitchen Management
- Bar & Beverage Management
- General Management
- Menu Management
- Employee Training
- Human Resource Management
- Inventory Control
- Financial Management
- Catering/Banquet Management
- Hotel Management