LRS "Star" pagers are the standard small black pagers used by staff or servers that are usually clipped to a belt. Order this Six Pack of pagers to replace pagers or add more to your existing system.
"Blank" Pagers: The pagers in this replacement set are "blank"- with no pager numbers marked or programmed so you can make them be any pager number that you need. It is quick and easy to program them to work with your system using your existing LRS transmitter. A set of number stickers (1-20) are included so you can number the pagers neatly.
You can call us at 805-375-7000 to place your custom system order or you can order your custom system using the shopping cart.
Star pagers are ideally used as staff or server pagers but are not usually for guests, customers or patients because they may be too inconspicuous. Regardless, Star pagers may be used as part of either server/staff or guest pager systems.
As a standard style pager, small and discreet, it is also excellent for use for non-restaurant use in:
See the LRS Restaurant Server Pager Starter Kit (5 Pager) listing for more details about server paging systems.
- Hospitals, clinics and medical offices
- Offices, warehouses and factories
- Salons and spas
- Auto repair
- Country clubs and golf course
- Churches with child care facilities
Replacement Kit Contents
This Staff/Server Pager Replacement Six Pack Kit includes:
- Four Star Pagers, unnumbered and unprogrammed ("blank")
- Four pager cradles (belt clips)
- Pager number labels (1-20) to neatly mark the pagers as needed.
Star Pager Programming
Star pagers are programmable so their numbers can be changed by the user as needed. This is true even when the numbers are set at the factory. Pagers are programmed using your same LRS pager transmitter that you normally use to call the pagers. The process is very simple and only takes a few seconds. Phone help is available to walk you through programming if desired.
Star Pager Chargers
Pagers are charged by inserting them into sockets in a charger base. Chargers are sold with socket quantities in multiples of five. (Note: Star Pagers use the CH-R9 series chargers, which are different than those used for Coaster Call pagers.) Make sure you have enough charger racks for all your working pagers because pagers should be in the charger at all times that they are not in use to maintain their batteries properly. (This replacement kit listing has a shopping cart option to also include a charger expansion rack if needed.)
Star pagers are simple to install and program and offer the following features:
- Sturdy and reliable.
- Small and light: 3" x 2" x .75", 2.5 ozs.
- Indicator lights
- Strong vibration for silent alert
- Calling stations are distinguished by vibration and light counts.
- Rechargeable Nickel Metal Hydride Batteries for long battery life and no "memory" problems.
- Up to 60 hours on a single charge.
- Low battery indicator
- Belt holsters instead of clips. Unlike most competitors' pagers, there's no worry about broken pager clips.
- UHF frequency (467.75 Mgz) for greater range and pageability
- Vibration, flash, beep, or flash/beep alert modes
- Signals can turn on the four lights in any combination
- Water resistant
- No battery door and no exposed screws - prevents tampering
Shopping Cart Options
When you add this item to the shopping cart, you will see these options:
- Four Star Pagers only.
- Four Star Pagers and a five-bay charger expansion rack with jumper wire. (Choose this option if you will end up with more pagers than you have charger capacity. Note that pagers should be kept in powered chargers at all times when they are not in use to preserve their batteries.)
Related ProductsOptional Extras: Your system can be customized or expanded and parts can be replaced with individual purchases of the following:
- Staff / Server Pagers
- Text Display Pagers
- Pager belt clips
- Power supplies
- Range Extension Devices
Pagers and System Expansion Kits
Star and AdverTeaser Pager Chargers
Spare Parts: Belt Clips, Power Supplies, Jumper Wires
Warranty Period for LRS Components: Whichever comes last - 30 days or the end of your System Warranty. (System Warranties are one-year and are extendable.)
Support: Seven-day extended hours technical support
Delivery Time: Normal delivery with UPS Ground takes three to seven business days, depending on your location.
Rush Orders: If your order is urgent and you want assurance of immediate shipping, you must call us at 805-375-7000. Note that UPS only guarantees delivery dates for its overnight services.
Overnight Shipping: Overnight shipping is available for this item to most US locations. Friday overnight shipments are normally delivered on Monday unless Saturday delivery is requested by phone. Saturday Delivery, where available, is 50% more than regular overnight.
Returns: LRS Products are returnable within 14 days of delivery. Refunds are less shipping, 15% restock fee and charge card merchant fees (if applied).
US Delivery Only: Radio equipment regulations apply to pager systems and are such that we can only deliver LRS products to US addresses.