Order this set of five Guest Pager Pro "coaster-style" pagers (model CS7) by LRS for LRS Guest Pager System Kits to replace missing guest pagers or increase the total number to any quantity desired. Color options are red, blue and green.
See the links in the left margin for details about guest paging systems.
LRS guest pagers are extremely durable devices meant for use and abuse by the general public in any environment. They are sealed, moisture-resistant devices that discourage tampering and are easy to keep clean. They can command attention if need be with hard-to-ignore flashing lights and strong vibration together or they can be programmed to be more subtle with glowing lights only. They are large and showy enough that they are hard to lose. Though they are meant for restaurants, they are also excellent for:
- Hospitals, clinics and medical offices
- Offices, warehouses and factories
- Salons and spas
- Auto repair
- Country clubs and golf courses
Estimating Pager Needs
You should have as many pagers as the largest number of parties waiting during your busiest times. If you get busier, you can always add any number of pagers at any time.
Purchasing in Larger Quantities
The cost each for pagers goes down as you purchase in larger quantities. See the links in the left margin to go to listings for guest pager systems of various sizes. (Their prices as part of systems are better than if you add pagers as a seperate item.) You can see their prices and add them to your shopping cart from their respective pages. Call us at 805-375-7000 for quotes on unlisted systems.
Guest pagers are charged by stacking them on top of a charger base. Fifteen to twenty pagers can be stacked before the tower becomes too tall. There should be one charger base for every fifteen or so pagers. Additional chargers may be purchased individually. New Guest Pager Pro pagers can be stacked with legacy model coaster pagers. See the links below under Related Items for more details.
Pager Features (CS7 Model)
CS7 Guest Pager Pros are simple to install (plug-n-play) and offer the following features:
- Simple do-it-yourself installation.
- Available in red, blue or green.
- Digital coaster number display.
- Attractive and elegant style
- Customizable label stickers available for the top face.
- UHF frequency (FM 420-470 Mhz) for greater range and pageability.
- Flashing "active" light shows pager is working.
- Patented stack-charging method allows recharging pagers in any direction.
- Programmable flash, vibrate and glow paging modes.
- Large size: 4" x 4" x .75", 4 ozs.
- Shock-absorbing bumper around all edges.
- Water resistant.
- Up to 48 hours on a single charge.
- On-site reprogrammability.
- "Heartbeat" charge light.
- Nickel metal hydride batteries with two-year-plus lifetime (on average) and no "memory" problems.
- Return address label area on the back
- Tracking mode continuously repages until coasters are returned.
- Auto-locate mode for finding misplaced pagers at the end of a shift.
- Compatible with legacy LRS coaster pager chargers and transmitters.
Colors and Styles
LRS Guest pagers are available in the following colors and styles:
- Guest Pager Pros "coaster-style" pagers are available in red, blue or green. (CS7 pagers have dark gray casings. Lights/face label combinations are available in red/gray, blue/blue or green/green.)
- AdverTeaser paddle-style pager.
- Star Pager (available as a guest pager but more often used for staff)
- See the links below under Related Items for more styles.
Pager Numbers: The pagers in this replacement set are "blank"- with no pager numbers marked or programmed so you can make them be any pager number that you need. Once programmed, the pager numbers are shown on the pager's LED displays. It is quick and easy to program them to work with your system using your existing LRS transmitter. Phone help is available to walk you through programming if desired. You can also ask us to program the pager numbers for you.
This Guest Pager Five Pack Kit includes five CS7 Guest Pager Pros.
Guest pagers can be customized with your logo. Lexan stickers, custom printed with your logo or any graphics or text, are placed on the top of the pagers. The stickers cost $3 each and must be ordered in multiples of fifteen. They take about two weeks to deliver after your approval of proofs. You can apply these stickers yourself so you can take delivery of your pagers immediately and add your logos later when they are ready. For more details, see the link for Custom Pager Labels under Related Products below.
Shopping Cart Options
You can choose red, green or blue LED colors when you click the Add to Cart button for this item.
Related ProductsOptional Extras: Your system can be customized or expanded and parts can be replaced with individual purchases of the following:
- Guest Pagers
- Custom Labels
- Text Display Pagers
- Range Extenders
Custom Pager Labels
Text Display Pagers
Coaster-Style Pager Chargers
Pager Replacement Subscriptions
Warranty Period for LRS Components: Whichever comes last - 30 days or the end of your System Warranty. (System Warranties are one-year and are extendable.)
Support: Seven-day extended hours technical support
Delivery Time: Normal delivery with UPS Ground takes three to seven business days, depending on your location.
Rush Orders: If your order is urgent and you want assurance of immediate shipping, you must call us at 805-375-7000. Note that UPS only guarantees delivery dates for its overnight services.
Overnight Shipping: Overnight shipping is available for this item to most US locations. Friday overnight shipments are normally delivered on Monday unless Saturday delivery is requested by phone. Saturday Delivery, where available, is 50% more than regular overnight.
Returns: LRS Products are returnable within 14 days of delivery. Refunds are less shipping, 15% restock fee and charge card merchant fees (if applied).
US Delivery Only: Radio equipment regulations apply to pager systems and are such that we can only deliver LRS products to US addresses.