Info, Quotes & Orders:
8am - 11pm Pacific
Advanced Analytical, Inc.
Newbury Park, CA 91320
All Major Credit Cards
|No Sales Tax|
Our Price: $15.99
Options and their Prices? Click an Add to Cart button (above, left or right).
More Details? Keep scrolling -- this listing may be very long.
Related Products? Look in the left margin.
Purchase Now? Click an Add to Cart button (above, left or right).
Questions or Custom Orders? Call: 805-375-7000
Bar & Beverage Operation: Ensuring Success & Maximum Profit
Part of the new GUIDE TO series from the editors of the Food Service Professional Magazine, this is one the best and most comprehensive books for serious food service operations available today. This step-by-step guide is easy to read and understand, with the information "boiled down" to its essence. Filled to the brim with up-to-date and pertinent information, this book cover all the bases, providing clear explanation and helpful, specific information.
- A complete course in bar business management and operation
- Provides practical and realistic examples on maximizing profits
- Real-world, time-tested examples from the experts
- The Basics
- Fill a Local Need
- Define Your Customer Base
- Expand Your Customer Base
- Engage in Continuous Market Research
- Sample Market Research Questions
- Would Your Bar Benefit from a New Theme?
- Observe the Successful
- Try a Theme for a Night
- The Hardware
- Bar Design
- The Front Bar
- Good Hygiene through Planning
- Consider Customer Comfort
- Color Schemes Influence Buyer Behavior
- Service Streamlining
- The Under-Bar
- Anti-Fatigue Floor Mats
- Heating, Ventilation and Air-Conditioning
- Is Your Ice Machine Handling the Pressure?
- Blenders or Slush-Makers?
- Don't Let Your Customers Be Waiters
- The Stock
- A Wide Selection Pays for Itself
- Glassware Selection
- Mix Your Beers-Boost Your Sales!
- Glassware Care
- Vodka Ethics
- Reducing Spoilage
- Nonalcoholic Drinks
- The Staff
- Finding the Best Possible Staff
- How Do You Test for Honesty?
- A Few Important "Integrity" Questions Will
- Tell You a Lot About a Person
- Security Staff
- Do Your Bartenders Create Regulars?
- Scams to Watch For
- Common Excuses for Theft
- Theft-Reduction Procedures
- The Serving
- Establishing House Drink Recipes
- Mixed Drink Tips
- Glass-Handling Rules
- Quality Mixed Drinks
- Servers Don't Have to Be Boring
- The Service Bar
- Dealing with Intoxicated Customers
- The Lure
- Signature Drinks
- Good Food, Happy Customers
- Exterior Tuning
- Human Entertainment Doesn't Stop at Live Bands
- Can Discounts Do You More Damage than Good?
- Good Marketing Is Essential
- Treat Your Customers Like VIPs
- You Got Them Here - You Might As Well Keep Them
- The Internet Can Help You
- The Profits
- What Does Each Drink Cost You?
- Protecting Your Profits
- Structuring a Price List
- Up-sizing Is Essential
- Extracting More from Every Customer
- Vending Machines Pay
- The Business Plan
- Business Plan Outline
- The Expansion
- Starting a Nightclub
- DJ or Computer
- Creating a Dance Floor
- Sound Systems
- Coins In - Customers Happy
- Pinball Machines
- Pool Tables
- Beer Isn't the Only Beverage That Comes Brewed
- Bars Need Cigars