Info, Quotes & Orders:
Advanced Analytical, Inc.
Newbury Park, CA 91320
All Major Credit Cards
|No Sales Tax|
|> Home > Product Catalog >|
The Food Service Professional GUIDE TO Restaurant Marketing & Advertising
Our Price: $15.99
Options and their Prices? Click an Add to Cart button (above, left or right).
More Details? Keep scrolling -- this listing may be very long.
Related Products? Look in the left margin.
Purchase Now? Click an Add to Cart button (above, left or right).
Questions or Custom Orders? Call: 805-375-7000
Restaurant Marketing & Advertising for Just a Few Dollars a Day
Part of the new GUIDE TO series from the editors of the Food Service Professional Magazine, this is one the best and most comprehensive books for serious food service operations available today. This step-by-step guide is easy to read and understand, with the information "boiled down" to its essence. Filled to the brim with up-to-date and pertinent information, this book cover all the bases, providing clear explanation and helpful, specific information.
- Learn the most effective marketing strategies for your restaurant
- Stop wasting money on advertising programs that don't work
- Learn how to dramatically increase restaurant sales with little cost
Table of Contents
- Customers for Life
- Take Care of Your Guests - And Your Sales Will Take Care of Themselves!
- Guest Expectations - The Specifics
- Delight Your Guests
- Show Your Customers that You Care
- Offer Something Extra
- Create a Loyal Patron Program (LPP)
- Extra Tips for Converting Casual
- Customers Into Loyal Patrons
- Marketing the Menu
- Food/Menu Marketing
- Beverage/Menu Marketing
- Menu Presentation
- Menu Adaptations
- Menu Service Options
- Your Staff is Your Best Asset
- Your Staff Determines the Success of Your Restaurant
- Training Your Staff to Sell
- Keep Staff Informed
- Extra Tips for Making the Most of Your Staff
- Encourage Servers to Anticipate Customers' Needs
- The Competition - Stay One Step Ahead
- Evaluate Your Restaurant's Performance
- Provide Hospitality - Not Just Service
- How to Handle Complaints Better Than the Competition
- Promoting Your Restaurant
- Word of Mouth
- Getting to Know Your Guests - Market Yourself and Your Restaurant
- Exceptional Service - One of Your Best Marketing Tools
- Happy Hour
- Lunch-Hour Opportunities
- Special Occasions
- Promotions, Promotions, Promotions
- Create a Fun "Event"
- Marketing Your Restaurant to Kids, Parents and Families
- Kid-Friendly Ideas
- A Space of Their Own
- Using the School
- External Marketing
- Your Restaurant is Different - Get the Message Across!
- External Marketing - Advertising Essentials
- Advertising Specifics
- Sales Materials
- Create a Mailing List
- Extra Tips for External Marketing
- Holiday Festivities and Special Occasions
- Other Unusual Occasions
- Miscellaneous (But Marvelous) Marketing Tips!
- Future Success