IPro is our comprehensive restaurant inventory, recipe costing and food cost control software. Written
by food service professionals for food service professionals, it features:
- Food and beverage cost control
- Inventory tracking and reporting
- Ordering and purchase history
- Recipe costing, resizing and write-up
- Menu sales and profit analysis
IPro is downloadable for immediate and free delivery. You can start using IPro today!
IPro installs directly on your computer and is not cloud-based so your data stays on your computer and does not depend on remote web services.
IPro is sold as a one-time software purchase and not a subscription so there are no ongoing monthly charges.
Use IPro restaurant software to:
- Reduce food and beverage costs
- Detect theft, overportioning and creeping vendor prices
- Cost and re-cost recipes as ingredient costs change
- Determine menu item profit contribution and other sales analyses
- Reduce stock levels and order more accurately
- Much more . . .
IPro is for Restaurants and All Food Service Specialties
IPro's approach to food service inventory and cost control is flexible, comprehensive
and universal. Though primarily designed for restaurants, IPro is also used in the full variety
of food service specialties:
- Chain Restaurants
- Coffee Shops
- Commercial Cooking
- Culinary Schools
- Event Caterers
- Fast Food / Quick Serve Restaurants
- Full Service / Fine Food Restaurants
- Institutional Caterers
- Night Clubs
- Nursing Homes
- School Food Service
Food service is different from other businesses. You know that inventory software meant
for most businesses doesn't work for your food business-- you need software
designed for you.
Since 1979, we've delivered thousands of copies of IPro to help run all types of food
businesses. If you make or sell food or beverages, you can use IPro.
How Do You Reduce Food Cost with IPro?
When you use IPro, expect to reduce your food cost by 5% to 10% of sales (i.e. from 35% to 30%). In practice,
IPro has reduced food and liquor costs as much as 25%, doubled profits and saved businesses from going broke.
- Know what your actual food cost is. IPro calculates the quantity and value of stock actually used based on your physical inventory counts. This is the value of stock gone from the shelves for all reasons: used for sales, stolen, wasted, etc.
- Know what your ideal food cost is. IPro uses your recipes and sales to calculate the quantity and value of stock ideally used. This is the value of stock used if your recipes were followed exactly with no unexpected waste and with sales recorded correctly.
- Actual food cost and ideal food cost should be the same. Knowing that they are or are not is everything. You canít solve a problem unless you know that there is a problem. IPro will show you the size of the problems and which items are over- or underused.
- Know your cost figures quick enough and often enough to make a difference. You should also know your actual and ideal costs for each week by the end of the week; IPro makes this possible. If you only know your costs by the end of the month, itís too much water under the bridge, and too late to do anything about it.
With IPro, you can sharpen your management skills to perfection and do everything
regularly that you've never had time to do before. You can make cost management
a daily habit and not a last-ditch emergency response.
How Do You Find Out More?
Demo Download: Click here to download the IPro 40 Demo. (Windows is required.)
Use the Next link below for more pages about IPro or jump directly to more pages about IPro using the links in the left margin of the IPro pages.